News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A22 4G smartphone review – AMOLED in a mid-range smartphone without 5G

Started by Redaktion, August 26, 2021, 17:46:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

If this is what you think sometimes and are looking for a mid-range smartphone without support for the newest mobile communication standard, Samsung has an offer for you: The Galaxy A22 4G is more compact than its 5G version, but also slower at a similar price. So is the 4G smartphone only something for 5G fiends?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A22-4G-smartphone-review-AMOLED-in-a-mid-range-smartphone-without-5G.556766.0.html

StimmySky

There is no reason why they couldn't pull in a Snapdragon or AMD gpu.  When I was at Samsung event (the last one in person) I saw a demo of OpenGL 5.0 running on the newest AMD gpu behind closed doors, and the GPU engineers had to pull this demo last minute (yet they were working hard to make OpenGL run on Samsung).  I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't some Samsung APU announcement in the future.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview