News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Book4 series: Feb 26 global launch announced for Macbook Pro challenger

Started by Redaktion, February 23, 2024, 19:34:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has just announced that the Galaxy Book4 series of laptops will be available starting February 26 in select markets around the world, including the US, UK and Europe. The lineup of three premium models, pitched as AI-optimised thanks to the Intel Core Ultra processors, was first launched in South Korea on January 2 this year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Book4-series-Feb-26-global-launch-announced-for-Macbook-Pro-challenger.806440.0.html

lmao

will we finally see anything except underpowered 155h 165h or ultra 9 will still stay in "coming soon, trust us" state

lmao

Galaxy Book4 Ultra
NP960XGL-XG1CA
Windows 11 Home
32GB
1TB
16"
Intel® Core™ Ultra 9 processor 185H
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070   

$3,999.99

www.samsung.com/ca/computers/galaxy-book/galaxy-book4-ultra/buy/

basically what i was saying - if you steal apple money and make apple raise prices, everyone will follow, even with laptops that are probably not as good or are at the same level (if you believe in 185H despite meh 155H/165H).
but thinking ahead isn't the strongest trait of internet weebs, especially when they are busy virtue signalling their asses off.

RAM128

"Macbook Pro challenger"?

One term is enough to understand that the title is absurd: RAM.

Samsung's largest model offers a maximum of only 32 GB of RAM, the other models only 16 GB RAM. So... How is Samsung supposed to beat Apple's MacBook Pro series?

RAM128

Everytime I think about the PC market (notebooks, desktop PCs, tablets etc.) I remember the stories about illegal agreements in the automobile market.

Example:
In 2016, the EU Commission imposed a record fine totaling 2.93 billion euros on four truck manufacturers for price fixing.

Another example: BMW, Mercedes and VW (VW = VW, Audi, Skoda etc.) had divided the automobile market among themselves (coordinated their corporate strategies).

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview