News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla says Model Y now cheaper than a Toyota Prius hybrid as it loses most valuable car brand title

Started by Redaktion, February 22, 2024, 13:47:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla has now lost the title of the world's most valuable car brand after a few years of breakneck intangible asset growth. It is trying to hammer home the message that EVs are no longer expensive by showing that a Model Y is now cheaper than a Toyota Prius hybrid.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-says-Model-Y-now-cheaper-than-a-Toyota-Prius-hybrid-as-it-loses-most-valuable-car-brand-title.805726.0.html

indy

2024 Prius also has a combined gas/EV range of 550 - 644 miles. Ain't gonna get any anxiety with that.

Tom Williams

I have a 2023 Model 3 Tesla. I can get about 250+ miles of range on a trip when fully charged. I am 57 yrs old and need to stop every 2 to 3 hours for a bathroom break and to walk my dogs when traveling. EV's work for most folks even when they have to drive long distances. I have owned 2 Toyota Prius's and remember in 2006 when everyone was saying that hybrids are just a fad.... kinda like now with EV's. As the prices come down it makes the Tesla's even a better buy.

Jim Studebaker

I bought Prius Prime Limited and averaged 670 miles to a tank (9 gal). Great mileage, super practical, nice trim package... but it was too small and GUTLESS! I sold it 7 months later (took a beating on the depreciation and poor resale value) after test driving the 23 MY and MX. MY was still too small for my 6'3" frame and long daily commute BUT the MX was a game changer and driving revelation! Most fun I've had driving in decades - including my 90m commute! Love Toyota, love the practicality of the PHEV but I love driving my Tesla! Prius drivers will say they love their cars but are lying if they say love driving their cars. 😉

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview