News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ACEMAGIC Ace ‎AX15 laptop review: An affordable office laptop with an Intel N95 processor

Started by Redaktion, July 30, 2023, 15:33:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ACEMagician is a well-known mini-PC manufacturer and it has now added the ACEMAGIC Ace AX15 office laptop to its portfolio. The device is based on the Intel N95 Alder Lake N generation. Read our extensive review, complete with numerous measurements and benchmarks, to find out whether or not the affordable laptop is a worthwhile purchase.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ACEMAGIC-Ace-AX15-laptop-review-An-affordable-office-laptop-with-an-Intel-N95-processor.736785.0.html

jwb

The N95 CPU has only one memory channel, so I don't understand the complaint about the single SO-DIMM slot. It seems that the weak point of this system is the incredibly high idle power usage, which should be around 3W instead of 8W. That must be a defect in the platform firmware. If I owned one of these I would be poking around to tweak it down to a sensible amount.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview