News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

World's smallest RTX 4090 card: Alphacool's latest waterblock transforms the Nvidia beast into a compact 1-slot GPU

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2023, 18:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Turning the massive RTX 4090 GPU into a 1-slot compact card is easy with the Alphacool reference design enterprise-level waterblock with backplate. The compact design also reduces the card length by almost 50%, but it only works with INNO3D models.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/World-s-smallest-RTX-4090-card-Alphacool-s-latest-waterblock-transforms-the-Nvidia-beast-into-a-compact-1-slot-GPU.687073.0.html

YOUDIEMOFO

Man. If only this was the first time this even took place?!? 

I mean this is exactly what I've been doing for years.  Making my GPUs single slot with liquid cooling. 

Just makes sense and is best for the most part.

Justin Tara

Installing a water block is not difficult especially if your getting the block from a reputable manufacturer and their directions are written in whatever langue you understand. I've had to use Google translate to translate Chinese to English when I got a really cheap Byski card once. Pretty much make sure everything tightened down and your fittings are secure and your good to go.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview