News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Framework announces Framework Laptop 16 with upgradeable GPU, swappable keyboard, and more

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2023, 21:05:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Framework, the company behind the modular Framework Laptop 13, announced a new model today. The Framework Laptop 16 is a 16-inch laptop built around Framework's ethos of repairability and upgradeability. The Framework Laptop 16 includes a swappable keyboard and an expansion bay that can be used to upgrade the machine's graphics card.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Framework-announces-Framework-Laptop-16-with-upgradeable-GPU-swappable-keyboard-and-more.703243.0.html

informatic

Finally the AMD ZEN 4 7040 Phoenix will arrive = DDR5 + RDNA 3 + USB 4.0 + HDMI 2.1 + AI Artificial intelligence with XDNA architecture developed by Xilinx and all at 4nm.
The option of assembling and disassembling a laptop is what many of us were waiting for, just as it is done with an desktop, now you can finally change memory, SSD, processor, modem and even motherboard.
We are all waiting to see the performance of the RDNA 3 graphics card and the Zen 4 processor.

Bigelow

This is a big deal if they are able to deliver on their promises. Eager to see full specs and read some reviews/benchmarks. I hope the display offers 100% p3 or Adobe RGB so I can use it for my professional work, but this may be my next laptop - for sure!

A

Is the trackpad swappable? I hate buttonless trackpads cause manufacturers want to cut costs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview