News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NVIDIA quietly introduces the GeForce GT 1010 — A Pascal GP108 GPU with 256 CUDA cores, 2 GB GDDR5 VRAM, and 55 W TDP

Started by Redaktion, January 16, 2021, 22:11:19

Previous topic - Next topic

sorin

NV must have a huge stockpile of Tegra X2 left from the Jetson Soc.
Maybe because of the dying car industry...

Spunjji

Quote from: Nahboy on January 17, 2021, 21:41:34
Quote from: Owen on January 17, 2021, 09:25:17
Finally, I can replace my GT710 which has only 1GB of DDR3.
There's zero reason to get this abomination just like the GT 1030. You are better off buying a dying ex-24/7mining used RX 570 or 580 than burning money on this.

Unless you only have space for a single-slot half-height card, a pathetic PSU, and no PCIe power connectors; then you'd be burning money by buying a dying card that may or may not fail on you and won't actually fit into your system.

Still, better to buy a GT1030 (GDDR5) than this junk.

Kenneth Curby

Ciller

Quote from: Nahboy on January 17, 2021, 21:41:34
There's zero reason to get this abomination just like the GT 1030. You are better off buying a dying ex-24/7mining used RX 570 or 580 than burning money on this.
HTPC's are the ones that want this. cheap powersaving and the only thing that matters are the trabscoding processors

starz

"There's zero reason to get this abomination just like the GT 1030. You are better off buying a dying ex-24/7mining used RX 570 or 580 than burning money on this."

Ah yes, your comment aged like milk, most RX 570s and 580s are being fucked into the ground by scalpers and being turned into overpriced garbage, GT 1030s and 710s are skyrocketing in price and low-end gamers on a non-financially spoilt budget like me need this stuff. Now go cry to reddit you virgin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview