News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 G533QS Laptop Review: AMD Zen 3 and 165 Hz 1440p Sweet Spot

Started by Redaktion, July 23, 2021, 19:06:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel is no longer required for the ultimate gaming performance. Unlike the Strix Scar 15 G532, the Strix Scar 15 G533 has swapped all Intel Core options for liquid metal cooled AMD Ryzen processors alongside additional updates to the chassis, display, and graphics.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Strix-Scar-15-G533QS-Laptop-Review-AMD-Zen-3-and-165-Hz-1440p-Sweet-Spot.551441.0.html

ZODD

$4000 USD  :o

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  That is such a ridiculous price , when you can buy the much better S17 cheaper.
Prices are getting way out of control

Betaminos

This review seems quite unsure about the GPU.
In the laptop specification at the top, it is a 3080 and during the test it becomes a 3070.

John M

My work just provided me with a Precision5530 to replace a lemon of a computer from another manufacturer. I've always had good luck with Dell for my home computer. The screen is very good and that's probably the most important issue. While I've had network issues, I also had those on the old computer and my tech support blames ISP connection speed, but that's a different issue. As for the issues with this computer:

1. The touchpad mouse buttons are at the bottom of the touchpad rather than at the top. When I'm typing my thumbs constantly are close enough to the touchpad the it thinks I'm clicking, even though I have the sensitivity turned all the way down that it deletes 7 emails when I go to delete 1.
2. The absence of Home and End keys on the keyboard is driving my nuts since I use them all the time.
3. Just moving the camera about the "Dell" logo would be helpful. I don't use the camera often, but I frequently have a pen lying on the laptop that blocks it when I do want it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview