News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell delays the XPS 13 2-in-1 7390 again; no re-revised date in sight

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2019, 04:39:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell has once again missed its release date for the new XPS 13 2-in-1, having already delayed it by almost a month. The company only came clean after people online were left wondering why the upcoming convertible had not launched on August 2. Now multiple sources are suggesting an additional delay of at least a few weeks, with the device potentially not shipping in some key markets before the end of the month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-delays-the-XPS-13-2-in-1-7390-again-no-re-revised-date-in-sight.428518.0.html

SA_NYC

Really looking forward to this one, bummed about the delay. Seems it won't be too long though. Thanks for the article, I'd been wondering about this.

MariaA

Thanks for the update. This notebook will not reach any consumer before October / November this year in my view. Intel's Ice Lake processors are about to start mass deliveries August / September if all goes well. The XPS 7390 depends on these and this is why Dell themselves have not confirmed a definitive release date. Another point is that reading through comments in the web, many people seem disappointed with the fact that the notebook will have soldered SSD, etc. so I think many potential buyers already went for alternatives despite the good design of the XPS 7390.

XPS dude

I have also been wondering where it was, thanks for letting me know, no one else has it

chenmingjiong

It appears on Dell's Chinese website today. The delivery date is about August 15th in China. (eshop.dell-brand.com/xps-13-7390-2-in-1-laptop/pd)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview