News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Popular YouTuber steals US$500,000 from fans and shamelessly buys a new Tesla with the money

Started by Redaktion, February 02, 2022, 02:37:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Clleavage

Omg this isn't a scam for Christ sake. He gave a service for the money which was crypto and people just throw money around nowadays. Fucken good for him man. Simps all of them

Chad

It's not a crime they willingly gave their money no contracts were involved and there's no such thing as YouTube allowed it they are a video host they're not responsible for personal transactions no such transactions were done on platform

Aad

Could you update the article and mention the YouTuber who confronted him? (CoffeeZilla)
He deserves the credit.

Guessed

CRYPTOCURRANCY I thought always equals to Monopoly money 💰...lol
I suppose in a way it still does, Money tokens. What a crazy world 🌎 this has become.

wubba

I believe another youtuber named Tech Lead was allegedly also accused of using crypto in a suspicious way.

SyCoREAPER

Oh no gullible idiots paying a stranger on the internet real money in exchange for monopoly money..

Hardly news worthy.