News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ThinkPad P16v Gen 2 unveiled with Intel Core Ultra CPUs, up to an RTX 3000 Ada Generation GPU, and new display option

Started by Redaktion, April 23, 2024, 18:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has refreshed the ThinkPad P16v with the latest Intel Core Ultra processors, up to an 8 GB RTX 3000 Ada Generation workstation GPU, and a new 400-nit display option. However, aside from these notable internal updates, the rest of the laptop is pretty much identical to last year's machine.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ThinkPad-P16v-Gen-2-unveiled-with-Intel-Core-Ultra-CPUs-up-to-an-RTX-3000-Ada-Generation-GPU-and-new-display-option.830593.0.html

zil

I just pray to God that they have fixed the Nordic keyboard layout for these.. those letter-keys that located on the left of the ENTER key have to be the same size as other letters. Please, Lenovo - make this happen.

Benjamin Herzig

Those keys are smaller on all ThinkPads with an ISO layout. Lenovo has pretty much standardized the keyboard width across the portfolio.

zil

Quote from: Benjamin Herzig on April 24, 2024, 11:10:34Those keys are smaller on all ThinkPads with an ISO layout. Lenovo has pretty much standardized the keyboard width across the portfolio.

I'm aware of this wide-spread 'trend'. I don't care what the 'standard' is, it has to change. In Nordic countries, letters like ü, õ, ö and ä are used widely in everyday life. So on the US layout, they wouldn't have random letter-keys smaller like that, but for some reason on the Nordic layout, it is ok? No, it is not..

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview