News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

RTX 4090 price hike and supply limit reportedly on cards as NVIDIA aims to bolster RTX 40 SUPER value perception

Started by Redaktion, October 24, 2023, 12:40:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

NVIDIA has allegedly increased partner pricing for the RTX 4090. The report comes to us courtesy of Moore's Law Is Dead who also confirms that the RTX 40 SUPER GPUs are coming and the RTX 4090 rate hikes could be a way to make the refreshed boards appear competitively priced.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/RTX-4090-price-hike-and-supply-limit-reportedly-on-cards-as-NVIDIA-aims-to-bolster-RTX-40-SUPER-value-perception.761477.0.html

Superguy

This is getting ridiculous.

A card costs more than a PC or decent laptop.

I hope the market crashes on vid cards.

Surprised

Quote from: Superguy on October 24, 2023, 16:14:44This is getting ridiculous.

A card costs more than a PC or decent laptop.

I hope the market crashes on vid cards.

It's only just now becoming ridiculous? I'm actually surprised that there seems to be a general outcry coming from within the pc gaming community just now. People seem to remember fondly the Pascal era but IMO even that was a bad deal (getting PS4 level TFLOPs and Vram for $299, almost the same price as the console). The true golden era of GPU's was around 2008, where you could get a Ati Radeon HD 4850 for $179 that gave 4x the Teraflops of a Xbox360/PS3 (that cost a lot more than the card).

People should just quit pc gaming, it's a disaster.

RobertJasiek

Wait, not everything is 3D gaming. There are also serious applications for GPUs. But, yes, another price increase is another insult.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview