News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Book4 Pro 14 review – Expensive everday laptop with OLED touch screen

Started by Redaktion, April 18, 2024, 16:29:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy Book4 Pro 14 is Samsung's slim and light notebook for everyday use. It features a recent Meteor Lake processor as well as a high-resolution 120-Hz OLED touch screen. Both performance and battery life are no more than average.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Book4-Pro-14-review-Expensive-everday-laptop-with-OLED-touch-screen.828820.0.html

knip

From my understanding, active signal mode is just a windows way of setting a max refresh rate for DRR so it can clock up to that. It doesn't lock it to that. I have a book4 pro 16 and have separately tested with a consistent wifi test and there is a very noticeable power usage increase when switching to static 120hz from DRR. I spent well over a couple hours performing multiple 15 minute tests to prevent random processes affecting it, and each time supports this. I have also asked other people with DRR to screenshot their windows settings and on the spectre 14 it also shows this but is not noted in your reviews. This seems consistent with most windows laptops but is only noted in galaxy books and you guys then set the refresh rate to 120hz skewing battery life tests compared to other laptops.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview