News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S10 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, March 16, 2019, 19:08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has priced the smaller version of the top-tier S10 models more attractively than the S10+. In addition to its smaller display comes a lower capacity battery, a single front-facing camera along with less internal storage. Likewise, there is no option for a ceramic back as there is with the S10+. Read on to find out how the Galaxy S10 compares against its Plus namesake and how it stands up against other modern flagships.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Smartphone-Review.414549.0.html

daniellee1833

I believe the battery life issue is due to the difference between the Wifi Adapter of the S10 and Wifi Chipset of the test router. The S10 have used Wifi 6 adapter BCM4375 from Broadcom, while the router EA8500 have used Wifi 5 (ac) chipset IPQ8064 from Qualcomm. This difference could have affected the performance because the Wifi 6 draft have not been finalized yet, and 2 companies traditionally used different approaches to build the chip. Therefore, the way Broadcom using to design the new adapter might not have the regular path as Qualcomm had done. Additionally, Wifi 6 needs the compatible router support to work properly. The Broadcom adapter had backward compatibility with wifi ac; but of course, it did not fully optimized for ac, and it would be likely to use the Broadcom pathway.

Radek Dvoracek

I am wondering of battery live difference between S10 with Exynos and S10 with Snapdragon 855? I guess it will be huge... Are you willing to test it?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview