News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 W700G3T Review: The mobile workstation is hampered by small things

Started by Redaktion, May 07, 2020, 21:36:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new ProArt product line from Asus is specifically designed for so content and includes notebooks, desktops, and special displays. We review the 17-inch StudioBook Pro 17 with Core i7 CPU and Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 Studio Max-Q GPU. The slim workstation is convincing in many respects, but the devil is in the details.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ProArt-StudioBook-Pro-17-W700G3T-Review-The-mobile-workstation-is-hampered-by-small-things.464163.0.html

william blake

16:10 17 inches and powerful enough and only a couple of decibels over environment? am i dreaming?
i must re-read the article more carefully.
my hopes for a good buy in 2020 never been so high.

william blake

ok, this is a freaking miracle. or your noisometr is broken.
and from who, from asus, not lenovo or dell.

Reader

Asking your customers for $4k when you have taken shortcuts on such small thing as the keyboard is not doing much to convince me to trust Asus products even if I own one.
Shift and \ on a split key - shows that the company has not thought at all about how that keyboard is going to be used.
Companies do not really realize it but people still do use the keyboard. It is still a very important part of the user experience.

Sterlinger

it is a German layout so it is normal, the English layout may differ

however, why so many companies are messing with the keyboard layouts at all I don't know...

pshepard

Quote from: william blake on May 08, 2020, 17:42:38
16:10 17 inches and powerful enough and only a couple of decibels over environment? am i dreaming?
i must re-read the article more carefully.
my hopes for a good buy in 2020 never been so high.

yeah, you will by renamed rtx 2060 laptop for $4K with TDP-retarded Intel CPU and will keep commenting about god-blessed AMD

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview