News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hyundai reveals Ioniq 5 N with 650 hp and refreshed, aggressive styling

Started by Redaktion, July 14, 2023, 01:42:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hyundai has kind of beaten the likes of Ford, Renault, Volkswagen, and Toyota to the electric-hot-hatch punch by dropping the Ioniq 5 N that delivers up to 650 hp. Thanks to all the tweaks Hyundai has made to the drivetrain, the Ioniq 5 N reaches 100 kph (62 mph) in just 3.4 seconds. The new, sportier Ioniq 5 N is wider and lower than the standard Ioniq 5, and it has some new smarts that leverage Hyundai's rally racing know-how to use the weight of the electric vehicle to improve cornering accuracy and speed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Hyundai-reveals-Ioniq-5-N-with-650-hp-and-refreshed-aggressive-styling.734293.0.html

toto1234

more power to drive at 25 mph in towns, same abysmal range....

"EV are the future"

meh...

Adsski

I really don't understand people's obsession with range anxiety. If you install a charge point at home then you have full range at the start of every day. How often to do drive more than 100 miles in a day... For me 5-6 times a year.

julian.vdm

Quote from: Adsski on July 14, 2023, 12:42:06I really don't understand people's obsession with range anxiety. If you install a charge point at home then you have full range at the start of every day. How often to do drive more than 100 miles in a day... For me 5-6 times a year.

To me, the shift to work from home makes EVs make even more sense. I leave my house about 3 times a week, at this point, and when I do, I barely go 15 km. With those habits, petrol just ends up going gunky in the tank because it doesn't get used. Why not just use an EV, cut down on maintenance costs, and get the same utility out of the thing anyway?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview