News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Solid-state battery-powered electric vehicles to hit range parity with gas cars before tax credits run out

Started by Redaktion, July 11, 2023, 19:04:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Solid-state batteries with double the average density of current EV packs are no longer a pipe dream, according to new analysis, as more and more auto or battery makers have come up with viable cost solutions. The timeframe for their mass production for use in EVs is set for the 2030-2035 period.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Solid-state-battery-powered-electric-vehicles-to-hit-range-parity-with-gas-cars-before-tax-credits-run-out.733731.0.html

Fasperi

Seven years away...I guess I'll have to buy a gas powered vehicle in a couple years. My Focus won't last 'til 2030.

Adamrg81

I hope they start just putting in half a battery to use less product rather than getting into the range arms race. It's so rare you need over 500km range.
Quote from: Fasperi on July 12, 2023, 17:13:30Seven years away...I guess I'll have to buy a gas powered vehicle in a couple years. My Focus won't last 'til 2030.

Grimms

There are so many issues with EVs.  Wait until the 4 Terawatts the US currently generates needs to be doubled, or tripled to provide enough power.   Where's that coming from?  Or the lithium?   There isn't enough lithium produced in the entire world currently, for each household in the US to have an electric car.  Ban gas cars in 7 years??  Are you daft?

Mugen

All battery powered vehicles are simply gimmicks n they're all doomed!  Anyone that buys into this Globalist government hoax is a WoKe idiot that simply believes everything they told to believe!  Wake up you WoKe freaks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview