News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB (7700HQ, FHD, GTX 1050) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, June 20, 2017, 08:15:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Drito

Quote from: Soni on June 02, 2018, 12:38:19
Unlike the review, the latest series with Chi Mei panels seem to suffer from a lot of problems, including but not limited to permanent black lines on upper right corner, bleeding, flickering and excessive green levels. I had to return this unit after suffering from backlight bleeding and flickering. The unit was equipped with a Chi Mei N156HCE-EN1. Incredibly frustrating, because I would totally keep it otherwise.

I wonder when Notebookcheck will test 730-15 and what will come out from the display tests!

Hey! How do I find out which panel the laptop uses? I'm thinking about buying it second hand since they're reasonably priced now, but I have a photosensitive epilepsy and can't risk looking at a flickering screen for 10 hours a day.

Yoga_Fan_Xcept

My Yoga 720-151KB refuses to charge while in active use mode. Only charges while off or in sleep mode which prevents me from using screen extender from my work laptop because it can only be discovered thru wireless by my other Lenovo Flex-5 while "plugged in" (even though it is plugged in). Thoughts or advice?

Ahmed Amer Mohamed Ali

I have a problem with the touch screen where the touch pen or touch screen does not work
What are the reasons?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview