News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

1080p OLED for the masses: Asus VivoBook 15X M1503QA laptop review

Started by Redaktion, February 14, 2023, 23:40:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Neenyah

Don't mind him John, he hates literally everything, not just this model here.

NikoB

Quote from: John S on July 03, 2023, 09:46:19Did someone beat your dog with one of these 15x's or something? You seen to have quite a bit of hate built up. I'm not a licensed professional but I'd suggest you just not buy one and maybe find someone to give you a hug. It's a $550 laptop. Is it really that important to you? You must be a blast at parties.
And why did you crawl out from somewhere to write complete nonsense like the second troll?

A laptop with PWM at 60Hz is immediately subject to disposal by a bulldozer, the entire series.

I don't write to fools (but I don't care about hidden trolls and company marketers), but to people who are smart enough to understand my comments and why this model (or any other) is unhealthy and its quality does not match advertising.

I am a civil activist and I do it with one goal - to make the world a better place by ridding it of idiots, villains and garbage.

lis

Quote from: NikoB on July 03, 2023, 14:05:31
Quote from: John S on July 03, 2023, 09:46:19Did someone beat your dog with one of these 15x's or something? You seen to have quite a bit of hate built up. I'm not a licensed professional but I'd suggest you just not buy one and maybe find someone to give you a hug. It's a $550 laptop. Is it really that important to you? You must be a blast at parties.
And why did you crawl out from somewhere to write complete nonsense like the second troll?

A laptop with PWM at 60Hz is immediately subject to disposal by a bulldozer, the entire series.

I don't write to fools (but I don't care about hidden trolls and company marketers), but to people who are smart enough to understand my comments and why this model (or any other) is unhealthy and its quality does not match advertising.

I am a civil activist and I do it with one goal - to make the world a better place by ridding it of idiots, villains and garbage.

This is not AMOLED display, but OLED. And why would 60Hz be harmful? The screen does not go blank every 1/60s, it just refreshes the content, so what you are talking about? Maybe you are marketer of some company...

lis

Quote from: NikoB on July 03, 2023, 14:05:31

This is not AMOLED display, but OLED. And why would 60Hz be harmful? The screen does not go blank every 1/60s, it just refreshes the content, so what you are talking about? Maybe you are marketer of some company...

Gondwa

Quote from: NikoB on February 16, 2023, 13:28:05I really sympathize with these "masses", those poor fellows who will buy this product with terrible 60Hz PWM and lower color resolution than IPS, even with a pathetic 1080p matrix. And with a glare screen...
"Hello!  Your comments are very convincing. Please tell me, is it worth choosing OLED screens from the budget segment, which seem to be equivalent in cost to entry-level discrete graphics cards that come with IPS screens? In general, do you have a guide where everything is clearly explained when it is possible to choose and when it is not?"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview