News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Painless K'Watch Glucose blood-free CGM smartwatch produces positive first-in-human trial results as PKvitality targets 2024 for availability

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2022, 06:21:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammad Waqas

Steve L

Interesting tech. The error rate is still quite high at mid teens.
Cost is reasonable but not as high as Freestyle Libre which is close to £2k a year which is a fortune.
A family member recommended a book called the Glucose Revolution which aims to reduce diabetes effect and reliance on meds due to changes in eating habits which I'm trialling, though a cheap reliable device like this would be a boon.

Joy

This watch would be a life saver for my adult son that has type1 since the age of twenty. Now,in his fortys diagnosed rare disease that has effected his fingers and toes.deformed. it would be a good blessing

Alaina Marie paplow

I AM 41 YEARS OF AGE. I WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 2 Diabetes.  I have to check my blood sugar 4 times a day.  I am TRIFIED OF needles!  I have only been checking my sugars for three days now.  I go into a complete panic attack when I have to check my glucose.  I am will to pay you to be on this trial to avoid having these panic attacks.

Patricia Caron

[/I would like to try the watch for it's performance to help me know whether blood sugar is high or low.    It would be fantastic if someday a watch would tell if a person has early stage one cancer. Wow, it would save many people in early stage from developing a large tumor or if it metastisized. I have breast cancer.  Thankyou, for readingleft]

Trish Rhodes

My sugars are all over the board and I really need as something like this. My memory tests me often to remember to test my blood, this would help so much. I'm nervous about going to sleep because of not know if it's going to drop so low I can't get to tablets. My Dr thinks I'm a perfect candidate for any device to keep it under control.I don't want to end up on the floor by myself bcuz it dropped. Diabetes is a killer if not treated properly.I live alone and it crosses my mind. Please keep me updated, ty so much. 💜👍

RieRie

I use the 14 day Libra 2 and it has some problems with its sensor.  Reading about the Libra 3 it sounds like it could work better then Libra 2 and I would like to try it upon availability.

Johnny McKoy

Nonhlanhla

I'm a 20 year old university student living with type 1 diabetic for the past 16 years from South Africa. My sugar level is uncontrollable and I have to check it sometimes 8 times a day even during the lecturing time. I am currently relying on my body to give a sign if my sugar level is either going up or down. I would like to be part of this trial, it will be a life change

Adele Lean

Hello I've recently been diagnosed with Diabetes 2 and would be interested in the trial.
Thank you
Adele Lean

MariaFA

I would not use this product with a MARD of 16%.  The MARD would have to be under 10% for me to consider this CGM watch.  Please update when the MARD has been reduced. 

Isaac Ssemwanga

Wallace Middleton

This is great news.
Myself being type 2 for several years and border line type 1.
Please send me more info for trial use and for permanent use.
Thank you

Wallace Middleton

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview