News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Painless K'Watch Glucose blood-free CGM smartwatch produces positive first-in-human trial results as PKvitality targets 2024 for availability

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2022, 06:21:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Ann Myroniuk

Forget that I'm type 2 my nice is type1 this product could help her self esteem not pricking fingers 6times a day. but jer insurance won't pay for it. diabetic age of Five. Make her life eaiser.Physical and mentally.Ponder that Idea.

Wondering

CD

Quote from: Terri Sellers on August 24, 2022, 10:56:41I would love to be in the trial.  I've been diabetic since 2004. No one has been able to help me get my sugar under control. 
Please  contact me? I'm desperate to find something that works for me???
You need to listen to the juice box podcast.  Start with his diabetes pro tips.  You can find them at diabetesprotip.com I promise if you listen and follow,  it will help you!

Anonymousgg

Quote from: Shawn on August 24, 2022, 16:03:47This site is notebookcheck.... why are people asking notebookcheck about the watch? Contact the company.  It's 2022, it's not available until POSSIBLY 2024. They should learn how to spell exercising in their video.....

Diabeetus is coming out of every hole.

I see two possibilities. These people are very desperate or they're bots.

Kathleen Campbell

I have type 2 diabetes since 1997. I have been pricking my fingers four or more times a day. I have tried freestyle libre. 2 and I have been more than 60 points off between that meter and pricking my fingers. Freestyle libre  2 was not reliable  to make decisions  on treatment.  I am on dexcom  g6  and it is pretty  accurate  but the insurance  doesn't  want to cover dexcom  unless I was on insulin more than once a day due to their guidelines.  I also go into seizures when my sugars are too high or too low and even all my doctors are concerned.  I also have low kidney function  and my insurance  doesn't  see dealing with  life threatening  conditions  like seizures, racing heartbeats,  and kidney  problems  for a reason to be on a good glucose monitor and get one that can accurately  monitor the blood sugar and alerts me when my glucose  is  out of range. My docors said that the insurance  need to  look at people dealing with  life threatening  conditions other than setting  strict guidelines  to cover a product  or medications  that a doctor  can do a prior authorization  for it.  The cardiologist  said low and high blood sugars can cause racing heartbeats.  The Neurologist  said that low and high blood sugars can cause seizures.  The Nephrologist  says that out of control blood  sugars can cause damage to the kidneys or kidney failure. I would like to test that smart watch out and check it against my dexcom and the blood monitor for accuracy for my doctor's  approval.

Cindy Jordan

I'm doing this for my husband. He's had type 1 since he was 10 . He's using Vibre 2 now and is not always accurate this would be so convenient as a watch . Please help my husband have a less stressful experience with type 1 ❣️ 😇

Christine deal

Would love to try the free trail  im so sick of sticking my finger im type 2 this would be awesome to get and do way with sticking my fingers

Julie Tickler

Robert cutler

I really wish I could try one just to make taking glucose tests so much more comfortable and have your levels to hand to be able to take quick action if levels aren't good

Michelle

Hi, I am type 1 diabetic for the past 30 years since the age of 13yrs. I can relate to one of the comments posted, I have uncontrolled diabetes with a lot of complications, kidneys are not functioning well, neuropathy, gastro problems, etc, etc. Yes, insurance doesn't even want to cover my glucogen kit which I need every month. They only provide 1 pack of Accucheck strips per month and I have to buy more as I use 2 boxes per month. I need to check myself frequently because of the uncontrolled diabetes. My fingers doesn't have blood anymore and I struggle and have to prick myself twice or three times at times in order to get blood. A watch would definitely work for me and I would love to be part of a trial really. This would be awesome.

Sunita Chandarana

I would love to be a tester please I am type 2 diabetic and have neuropathy please and my fingers really hurt when testing

Nita

A Gr8 breakthru.  Need of the hour. Am looking fwd to this trial. Thank you.i am ready for the trials.

Agp189

There r over 30 million being diabetic. I was on insulin picking myself 4x daily. Monitoring is critical. But I now reduced checking my glucose every 14 days.  I reversed my condition by life style changes and no longer take insulin or medication. I eat less saturated fats and more healthy foods and read food labels religiously. A simple device to monitor glucose is ideal but many people r addicted to sugar and its hard to beat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview