News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla Model S owner trades it for a Chrysler 300 V8 on quality issues, says Tesla's charging network only good thing about it

Started by Redaktion, February 16, 2022, 15:35:55

Previous topic - Next topic

No

I can't afford a Tesla, or a 300. However I know for a fact that the Chrysler 300 is one of the worst built cars out there period. This article is actually fuckin dumb. Who the f*** doesn't put mats in the car if they get it dirty, and then blame the car for getting dirty. Either the writter or the driver are actually fuckin retarded

speculatrix

the article is pure click bait.
If the guy cared about quality and reliability, he should have bought a used Lexus or Honda, and could have bought a much better large car than a Chrysler which have dubious build quality.

There's an obvious agenda behind this whole thing.

James Williams

Ms Tasha

First off all the trash talk about the Chrysler 300 is BS because I've had one since 2018 l bought it brand new! Limited addition, leather seats heated and ventilating. Interior lights around cup holder front and back. Heated steering wheel plus more. Ive never had one single problem, not one! And there's nothing slow about the Chrysler 300 not that I'm out here racing risking my life anyways. All cars require a repair eventually so you can't say not to buy this car just because of a problem, they all have problems at some point.

V. Husband

This genius did not notice the cheap interior and bad build quality before he bought it. Sounds like he has at least a masters degree.

Zaidde

I'm the proud owner of a 2018 Chrysler 300c (my third) and while it may not carry a fancy nameplate it can compete with the best. To whoever mentioned poor build quality, you can't get anything near this fir the price. I have a Hemi that can give just about anything a run for the money, a Harman Kardon sound system (same as optional on a Mercedes) killer system and not a single breakdown - even the battery lasted over 5 years on my last one. Don't knock until you try it - there's nothing like the roar of an American V-8!

Alcerf

If I had choice between a Tesla or a 300, I would go with the 300!  As far as quality goes, I think that Chrysler is a well built as any car out there. I have looked a Tesla models over the past couple of years and the; quality, styling, is something that doesn't make want to buy one. They are way over rated my opinion. I have a BMW and a Yukon, and I would diffently say that the quality and customer service has been very good, and it sounds like it is better than Tesla. Personally I am not ready to buy any EV, mainly because of lack chargers and technology for batteries is going to change in the next couple of years. I would only consider a Hybrid at this point. That said, the Lucid is without a doubt a much better looking car than any Tesla. But something to consider when buying any car is the cost of insurance. EV are normally more expensive than the Petro cars. The example is  the $1k mirror and the 3 month waiting time, which I am sure I would wait but a couple of days if I needed one for either of my cars. But they probably wouldn't have broke in the first place!

Bruce Cox

I own a Tesla Y Performance. Tesla is the " flavour of the year" but the soviet autos had better quality control than mine. Not 1 body panel lines up properly with the next. The interior in my 90,000$ Cad Y has burrs in the plastic . A 30000$ interior. Getting hold of service is an extremely frustrating affair..every time. There's a reason Porsche put the Tach/ speedo in front of you. It might be trendy but how safe is the speed over to my right in a 3.5 second /100 km dash. Why no heads up display. Why no setting for suspension firmness for a gentle cruise. I'm sold on EV's but mine was designed by someone who didn't actually live with it for any length of time.

Donald A Thompson

I've had 3 Chrysler 300s not one problem very happy with the quality and ride, Chrysler haters don't know what they are talking about.

Trevor_Phillips

Joe

Hahaha how do you think they get the power to charge your telsas anyway....promise ya it's more coal than it is solar or wind 😂 Tesla owners are pretensions anyway. I'm saving the world by burning coal to power my car instead of gas....dumbest s*** I've ever heard.

Dave123

As long as the car gets me from point A to point B, nothing else matters. How it looks or what make and model it is. Everyone is always trying to be like everyone else. Do what you like and who cares what people say, people are always going to hate and talk crap, they are miserable bastards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview