News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

A host of Redmi Note 8 Pro owners remain without Android 10 as latest update supposedly fixes Netflix compatibility issues

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2020, 17:26:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjisnu Dhar

Still haven't received the Android 10 update on my Redmi Note 8PRO. But updated all the firmwares, and they are all up to date.

Karthik varma

I'm a redmi note 8 pro user, today is June 8th, still I didn't get Android 10update, I have no idea what's going on

Hi I'm suresh from India

Nihal

Rakesh Tiwari

I have MIUI 11, v 11.0.4.0 but its Dec 2019, Android 9 patch. Still waiting for Netflix patch and Android 10. And apparantly the Netflix patch is also supposed to fix Disney+Hotstar playback issue. Can't use the app until updated as per the Disney+Hotstar support team. So still waiting...

Raman Prasad Shorhiya

I thought I am only the one who haven't got the update.

I have been asking for it and the representatives of Redmi say "keep patience"

Now I'm trying to contact them for it and they aren't responding.

Customers: Isn't there any value of our money??

Xiaomi: No

Aditya

Still got no update on redmi note 8 pro in india.. Still running on android pie and December patch.. And not Netflix hd update.. When will it arrive in India.. Very much disappointed in the brand!

S.SURESH ACHARY

Mine mobile redmi note 8pro India ,I didn't get android 10 update till now
Please  let me know when I will get update ??

Aditya singh

>:( Very much disappointed and dissatisfied without the Android 10 update and Netflix issue. The company should be responsible in fixing this issue and provide a latest security patch update which still runs in December 2019 which is not acceptable at all.

Abhinav Karmakar

Still running Android pie 9 please help to to update my redmi note 8 pro to android 10. I tried to download the update from mi community three times , but it shows unable to download other issues. I also tried to rename the zip but I failed. Please help me out .
I am from India.

John_

11.0.3.0 QGGEUXM received in the security patch of may - with Android 10 which I did not have before.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview