News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A35 5G review - A powerful all-rounder with Galaxy S design for under $300

Started by Redaktion, May 06, 2024, 17:13:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Galaxy A35, Samsung has put together a strong smartphone package. The newest mid-range model in the popular Galaxy A series scores points for a wide range of features at a budget price and manages to do a few things better than its predecessor. In addition to more processing power and eSIM support, it also comes with a premium glass case for the first time, just like the design language used in the Galaxy S models.  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A35-5G-review-A-powerful-all-rounder-with-Galaxy-S-design-for-under-300.834052.0.html

Papsy

I'm currently using the Galaxy A34 and it has never stutter, I personally feel it's the next Galaxy A52s.No need to upgrade whatsoever,when I realised the galaxy A35 was coming with Exynos I was truly disappointed,and this review proves it.Now it's either Snapdragon or MediaTek.Exynos power consumption is pathetic.

sabotage

ArsLoginName

Idle and power consumption tells you the Exynos 1380 is not manufactured on 4 nm LPP+. What a shame and lost opportunity.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview