News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G 5G 2022 design and specifications leak for North American-bound mid-range smartphone

Started by Redaktion, March 20, 2022, 13:17:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Motorola is preparing to release another mid-range Moto G smartphone, albeit one with a MediaTek Dimensity chipset. Based on leaked specifications, the device will have a 50 MP primary camera too, among other enticing features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G-5G-2022-design-and-specifications-leak-for-North-American-bound-mid-range-smartphone.609096.0.html

Peggy Tasker

I have a Moto G Stylus 5G and its the worst phone I have owned. The phone has electrical crackling sounds. When I type it will just take off & type several letters sometimes 2 lines long. When I try to go back to where I was texting, it will take off again. When I'm clicking on my back button, a game of Spades Plus will appear or some other game. I'm not even playing any games.  While I'm in messenger, I can't type without it typing the number O or any letter.and takes 5 minutes to stop or I have to restart my phone. There are more screw ups with this phone, just don't have the space. I paid $246 for it in 2021. Too much for a phone that has too many problems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview