News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 14: Rumored global launch date of the new Leica camera flagship is way too late

Started by Redaktion, December 27, 2023, 08:58:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi is keeping its global fans waiting for the latest Leica camera in the Xiaomi 14. Following rumors that the Pro model might not even be available internationally, a leaker has now provided us with the planned launch date in Europe, India and other parts of the world. Unfortunately this is not very good news for international Xiaomi-fans. Xiaomi should take a leaf out of Nubia's book!

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-14-Rumored-global-launch-date-of-the-new-Leica-camera-flagship-is-way-too-late.787530.0.html

heffeque

It's more and more complicated to find changes between versions nowadays as smartphone technology is stagnating so... it is more than OK if phones don't get updated every 12 friggin' months.

Meteorhead

Quote... after all that's one third of the usual product life cycle.

I hope the author meant release cycle. Let's not insinuate it's normal to toss a device in the garbage or that no repairs can be made to it after 12 months' time.

Tvs

When launching a product at the same time as your competitors consumers have a choice. And their choice might not be your product. So why does Xiaomi make it tough for themselves?

Alexander Fagot

Quote from: Meteorhead on December 27, 2023, 12:46:28
Quote... after all that's one third of the usual product life cycle.

I hope the author meant release cycle. Let's not insinuate it's normal to toss a device in the garbage or that no repairs can be made to it after 12 months' time.

Yes, thanks for the observation, changed to make this more clear.

dzi

Well i will not wait so long for that. Because only on march it will be anounced, and you will get it almost on april. So thanks no, Will go with S24+ or ultra

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview