News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Far Cry games ranked from best to worst

Started by Redaktion, December 24, 2023, 23:50:11

Previous topic - Next topic

CZA

Not gonna lie, this "journalist" makes a good argument to just letting ChatGTP make your articles.

How anyone can compare the story and mechanics for 3 to 4 as a facsimile is seriously under the spotlight in so far as journalistic integrity goes.

TL/DR.. Do you even FarCry, brah...

Chetanya Mundachali

Farcry 6 is the best game interested of gameplay and inclusivity.Graphically also it's the best.
Missions only needed to be more creative and streamlined. That's all.

Farcry 3 will always be the ebst game I terms of Story.

Farcry 5 would have topped the list if they just had to add knife takedowns in this game.

Phoenixxxxxx

Far Cry 2 as the best? You must be snorting the good stuff to believe that. It was the worst of the lot. There was so much wrong with that game I don't know where to begin *cough* gun jamming *cough* but also the fact you basically battle a virus the whole game. You're practically a walking disease. It might as well have been a survival game, not a fps game.

TwistedNoise

Almost everyone here is completely off their rockers especialy the dumbass that says that New Dawn and Primal are not a part of the main story... New Dawn is literaly a sequel to Farcry 5 and Farcry Primal is the ultimate prequel that introduces brand new mechanics. Farcry 1 is the buggiest game to have ever been created putting even Bethesda games to shame. Farcry 2 was nice but the emptiest game ever. Farcry 3 and 4 were better games but 5 and 6 are way better. New Dawn, Primal and Blood Dragon are beasts on their own.
Then again, this is MY preference.

TwistedNoise

Quote from: Grim on December 25, 2023, 22:57:03Okay soo i just wanna say far cry primal  ,farcry new dawn and far cry blood dragon isnt part of the main story they are basically just"we can do something else" from the developers
Quote from: Craigdaniels34 on December 25, 2023, 17:23:11It's sad that a "professional writer" can't even be bothered to do a Google fact check and see that they missed 2 whole games... I honestly have doubts that the author even played any of the games...

You are a moron... Farcry Primal is the ultimate prequel while New Dawn is literaly a sequel to Farcry 5.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview