News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Far Cry games ranked from best to worst

Started by Redaktion, December 24, 2023, 23:50:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been 19 years since the first Far Cry game was launched by Crytek. The series gave rise to six games, five of which were developed by Ubisoft. Let's walk down memory lane and see which is the best Far Cry title of them all.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Far-Cry-games-ranked-from-best-to-worst.784485.0.html

John12345678987654321

You seem to be forgetting a far cry. Primal it's one of my favorites

Shane

Meekly687

No offense, but you've lost all credibility in the far cry fan world for more than one reason based off this article.

Danzi

Craigdaniels34

It's sad that a "professional writer" can't even be bothered to do a Google fact check and see that they missed 2 whole games... I honestly have doubts that the author even played any of the games...

Ghost Jake

toto1234

Paulretsas

Truly the original and best open  world games without following a script ever.

Grim

Okay soo i just wanna say far cry primal  ,farcry new dawn and far cry blood dragon isnt part of the main story they are basically just"we can do something else" from the developers
Quote from: Craigdaniels34 on December 25, 2023, 17:23:11It's sad that a "professional writer" can't even be bothered to do a Google fact check and see that they missed 2 whole games... I honestly have doubts that the author even played any of the games...

Craigdaniels34

Quote from: Grim on December 25, 2023, 22:57:03Okay soo i just wanna say far cry primal  ,farcry new dawn and far cry blood dragon isnt part of the main story they are basically just"we can do something else" from the developers
Quote from: Grim on December 25, 2023, 22:57:03Okay soo i just wanna say far cry primal  ,farcry new dawn and far cry blood dragon isnt part of the main story they are basically just"we can do something else" from the developers
Quote from: Craigdaniels34 on December 25, 2023, 17:23:11It's sad that a "professional writer" can't even be bothered to do a Google fact check and see that they missed 2 whole games... I honestly have doubts that the author even played any of the games...

Didn't mention blood dragon because it's an expansion for FarCry 3. Aside from that, Primal and New Dawn are most definetly stand alone games... Incase you haven't noticed none of the FarCry stories are connected (aside from a couple easter eggs)... It's not like FC 1-6 Are a continuation and the other 2 are spinoffs... They most definetly should've been mentioned in an article about "best FarCry games"...

Jerry

Wtf garbage did I just read.. 4 is the quintessential FarCry experience with the best protagonist, the best villain, the best gunplay, the best map/locale, and is easily #1, 3 or Primal at #2 and the rest wherever you want them. Personally I'd probably go 2 then 5 then 6 then 1 then Vengeance (jokes as hell on the Wii) I never played New Dawn and if you want to include Blood Dragon, as great as it is I'd put it near the bottom just because of how short it is. But Yikes bro, really reads like you didn't touch anything after 2.

Lazyy Gamerrr

1. Far cry 3
2. Far cry 4
3. Far cry 2
4. Far cry 6
5. Far cry 1
6. Far cry 5

Bob B.

Agree with the last two comments on their ranking as I also feel Far Cry 4 & 3 to be the best ones.
Also, as others pointed out the writer doesn't have a clue about the games - not only because of the omissions but the reasoning. Seems like basic and pointless. No arguments lol.

Jb91

Having played all the far cry games when they were released. I wholeheartedly agree with this list.

3 has an awful story imo and is only popular because of the edgey villain teenagers of that era thought they related to.

The original far cry was phenomenal and nothing has been done similar to it since then. Far cry 2 too was far more gritty and enjoyable than the recent games. They were also very different to one another and pushed the boundaries.

Since then they have been carbon copies of one another. Out of 3 4 5 and 6, 5 is certainly my favourite.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview