News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i5-1345U performance debut: Dell Latitude 3440 laptop review

Started by Redaktion, June 05, 2023, 05:22:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It may not be the most visually impressive or the fastest in its category, but the Latitude 3440 covers all of the basics which is what an expensive business laptop should always do.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i5-1345U-performance-debut-Dell-Latitude-3440-laptop-review.721401.0.html

thunder

Unfortunate this laptop with Intel Core i5-1345U does not yield neither the processor nor the iGPU and to top it off as the news says without Thunderbolt or HDMI 2.0, Only 1 USB C, low-end BOE NE140FH IPS panel that offers only 60% colors sRGB and a maximum brightness of almost 300 nits does not even have them.
And to top it off, neither the i5 processor nor the Xe graphics perform.
The single M.2 SSD has no heat spreader to aid in cooling. Performance decreases when under stress as shown by the graph below
We recommend avoiding the single-channel 8 GB RAM configuration or else integrated graphics performance would tank even further.
The price is not good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview