News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor 90 GT officially unveiled with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, 24GB RAM, and 100W fast charging

Started by Redaktion, December 21, 2023, 21:30:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Honor debuts the Honor 90 GT, a flagship-killer featuring the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, 24 GB RAM, and a 6.7-inch AMOLED display. Boasting a 50 MP main camera, a 5000 mAh battery with 100W fast charging, vapor chamber cooling, and MagicOS 7.2 on Android 14, the device promises a compelling user experience.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-90-GT-officially-unveiled-with-Snapdragon-8-Gen-2-chipset-24GB-RAM-and-100W-fast-charging.786184.0.html

B

Bringing prices down. Think about it, if a company starts selling 24 GB ram for 500 euros, how much do you think they're gonna charge for 12 GB models? 350 euros? Should also start to put some pressure on other OEMs to start adding more memory as well or at the very least start discounting / reducing the cost of their 8 GB models.

There may not be any immediate need for 24 GB right now, but there are definitely some applications that can benefit from 12 GB. Yuzu android running Zelda games is one such example.

Mike0902

Honor are going to give Xiaomi a run for their money with those specs and very competitive pricing. That's going to be high on my want list once my Poco F3 needs replacing BUT no way am I using that brick of a charger if I want a good 2 years plus use out of it. Slow charging and less heat up to 80% makes for a very happy long lasting battery even if that's what these manufacturers don't want you to know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview