News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Doogee T20E: New Android tablet with four speakers revealed

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2023, 23:05:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Doogee has a new tablet in the pipeline, namely the T20E, which is likely intended for beginners and comes with correspondingly suitable features. It has a 10.4-inch screen with a fairly high resolution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Doogee-T20E-New-Android-tablet-with-four-speakers-revealed.785577.0.html

Susan

Based on the glowing recommendation from another web reviewer, I recently purchased a Doogee u10 tablet. It was seriously defective, with terrible battery drain, stuttery scrolling, extra long delays when opening apps and browser tabs, and overheating during charging. I contacted Doogee multiple times. They told me that I would have to pay return shipping and a 25% restocking fee because they believed I was only returning the item for "personal reasons". In other words, they had no interest in receiving the device back, nor did they care about customer service one bit. Hoping the unit was only one of the occasional bad unit, manufactured, I purchased a second u10 on Amazon. It was every bit as defective, but at least with Amazon I could return it with no issue. My point, and I do have one, is that before buying a Doogee tablet based on this review, think twice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview