News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

M1: Waterproof smart ring costs just $39 and can supposedly monitor a number of vitals and activities

Started by Redaktion, December 18, 2023, 00:23:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Clickbait

Dilbert

Quote from: Clickbait on December 18, 2023, 15:18:59Maybe write the article if you have the ring. Not make wild guesses about it.

I definitely agree with you here. Especially considering that the ring is only $39.

Dahmani

Hi
I have an idea for a new feature to be added that customers would love. Contact me at my email to discuss potential collaboration...
Dahmani

Spam

Now that you have accurately reported the manufacturer's advertisement, could you report to us the Technical Data Sheet and for safety reasons the MSDS would be helpful too.

A

"the precise measurement of oxygen saturation is more complex than heart rate measurement"
Vice versa actually, _technically_ heart rate measurement implementation is more complex. Low quality of SpO2 measurements is mostly a limitation of methodology. Even medical finger pulseoxymeters are certified by FDA when they have 4-6% difference compared to invasive direct measurement, so even saying "my watch showing me the same % as my finger pulse oximeter so it's good" is not correct.

From FDA website:
The SpO2 reading should always be considered an estimate of oxygen saturation. For example, if an FDA-cleared pulse oximeter reads 90%, then the true oxygen saturation in the blood is generally between 86-94%.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview