News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oukitel BP2000 Power Station + Oukitel B2000 backup storage in a practical test: Infinite possibilities?

Started by Redaktion, November 18, 2023, 13:52:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mobile power stations are hip: they can be used as a mobile energy storage device for on the go, as a backup solution for your home or as battery, for example in combination with a PV system. The BP2000 from Oukitel is characterized above all by its modularity: The basic system can be expanded with up to 7 additional batteries with a total capacity of more than 16 kWh.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oukitel-BP2000-Power-Station-Oukitel-B2000-backup-storage-in-a-practical-test-Infinite-possibilities.767637.0.html

Robert K

I recently purchased one, US branded as FFPower BP2000, as I have three P2001 units I have used daily for over a year.

The manual mentions a display icon for a "Silent mode" but does not mention what it does or how to enable it.

The most irritating thing for me is a beeping sound it makes at dawn/dusk, the P2001s were terrible for this also. I had hoped this setting would allow me to leave it on solar/PV connection while I sleep and not be disturbed.

I also notice there is a bluetooth signal from the BP2000 but no mention of an app or way to interface with it.

I use it for off grid cooking in my on grid home. Unlike the P2001, it does not beep if the inverter or control panel is powered on, so as its winter, I typically leave it on overnight and shut it down before going to work.

I greatly appreciate any knowledge or insights. While the predecessor got US reviews, it seems no one has taken an interest in this one. While the build quality might be below the segment leaders, they have been used almost every day & never failed to start or power anything 120V, so I thought a revised model was worth checking out for the higher PV limit, adjusting charge speed, and expansion capability.
However, if I can squeeze more out of it, I will gladly do so.
My next biggest complaint is the GX16 output. 24V is nice, but I just got set up to use XT60 outputs on the previous model. If I find an adapter cable, I will use it charge other power stations, since splitting PV sources has been mixed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview