News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Vivobook 13 Slate tablet PC in review: OLED at its best

Started by Redaktion, December 04, 2021, 00:47:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

What do you get when you mix a Pentium chip with a crisp OLED panel? A sluggish yet silent tablet with great picture quality for consuming content. The Slate T3300 won't appeal to media creators, but that isn't its goal.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Vivobook-13-Slate-tablet-PC-in-review-OLED-at-its-best.582259.0.html

Hank Beto

Very thorough review. Thank you.

Although, what good is a device and its supposed specs that cannot be purchased anywhere? It's effectively imaginary.

mjw149

One thing I found cross-shopping tablets - which I gather that few bother to do now - is that these are almost always more narrow than ipads. Look at narrow that is in the picture above. It's a strange collective failure, since pdfs, ebook textbooks and other published content really cry out for a wider aspect ratio, and people who want a tablet with a stylus often need that. So the ipad wins by default even for people like myself looking at alternatives. Surface is one of the few to get this right, at least.

AluMinioume

Very interesting product, but I don't see the point of the 4 GB RAM / 128 GB ROM version without the keyboard; you might as well buy an Android tablet.
The real advantage is being able to constantly switch from tablet to PC use.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to install Android-x86 in Dual-Boot with Windows? The product would become even more attractive!

But the real question is: when can we buy it? Because it's starting to take a while ...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview