News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 18 2024 review: First laptop to market with both mini-LED and Thunderbolt 5

Started by Redaktion, Yesterday at 18:07:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer has upped the ante even further this year with 300 Hz 2K mini-LED and 200 Hz 4K IPS display options on top of the already impressive 175 W GeForce RTX 4090 GPU. The HDR1000 mini-LED panel in particular makes the Blade 18 a multimedia behemoth when it comes to gaming and video playback.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-18-2024-review-First-laptop-to-market-with-both-mini-LED-and-Thunderbolt-5.828004.0.html

JUAN_pcbox

Such a large laptop without a numeric keypad seems to me to be a waste of money and a shame on the part of the manufacturer, when currently what predominates are ultrabooks weighing less than 2.2 pounds whose mobility allows you to get more performance out of it, as is the case with MINISFORUM, which is It is becoming the best-selling product of 2024

Yuriy

I prefer laptops without numpad. I never use it and it would offset the keyboard to the left forcing me to hold hands not on the center laptop, but to the left.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview