News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus releases two new WiFi 7 routers with AI functions and high-speed Ethernet ports

Started by Redaktion, May 01, 2024, 16:26:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus launches two new routers within its TUF series. With these, the manufacturer is targeting video gamers. Users should not only benefit from a fast and wireless connection but high-performance wired networks are also supported depending on the model version.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-releases-two-new-WiFi-7-routers-with-AI-functions-and-high-speed-Ethernet-ports.833266.0.html

Anonyyabiznessmouse

QuoteThe TUF Little Tornado Pro BE6500 is the more expensive and, therefore, better-equipped model.
I read Gamers Nexus' Steve voice saying, "cause bigger number better".  I've paid enough attention to wrtMerlin and snbforum posts to know this just isn't true.  Some lower end models can be horrible because Asus cuts costs or the "bigger number" ones unstable for one reason or another despite having a higher cost (and they also half bake their firmware, which rMerlin goes in to try and fix).  Base Asus wifi6 routers are already $400 in my country on "sale".  Barely any 6E (which base at $700).  And we're going on 7.  Who's buying these to mesh?  Smaller mesh would be cheaper and better than these.

JamesV2

The last thing I want is an AI router. Feels a bit like buying into the blockchain hype.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview