News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mighty Lenovo Legion 9i with 3.2K Mini-LED display, RTX 4090 and Core i9 discounted by $1,200

Started by Redaktion, May 02, 2024, 22:33:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's latest flagship gaming laptop sports top-notch components across the board. Gamers who have set aside $3,000 for a new RTX 4090-equipped notebook might want to take the tempting Legion 9i into consideration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mighty-Lenovo-Legion-9i-with-3-2K-Mini-LED-display-RTX-4090-and-Core-i9-discounted-by-1-200.833721.0.html

Danny Berry

Saw this 5 hours after it was posted  and it is SOLD OUT already. I just recently purchased the Gen 9 7i for 2700.00 on sale with same specs. Was going to contact Lenovo about sending my 7i back to get this and couldn't add to cart.

NikoB

As I already wrote on the forums of other sites, and here too, the price was clearly very high, taking into account the mediocre characteristics.

Now Lenovo, as in other lines, like other manufacturers, who have become impudent with prices, are simply throwing off a huge amount.

I wonder what kind of fools buy such models that are clearly overpriced by 1.5 times (minimum) at the initially stated prices?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview