News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 4K laptop review: High-performance 14-inch 2-in-1 now also with 4K touchscreen and Intel Core i7-1185G7

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2021, 05:43:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo replaces the 1080p touchscreen with a 4K model and upgrades the processor to an Intel Core i7-1185G7. Our update to the existing review should clarify whether the more expensive high-end configuration is worth the money and whether the 2-in-1 can really benefit from more pixels and a theoretically better processor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-9i-14-4K-laptop-review-High-performance-14-inch-2-in-1-now-also-with-4K-touchscreen-and-Intel-Core-i7-1185G7.519372.0.html

capnkimo

had the 1080p version a month ago, its a very nice laptop. sent it back because the pen performance was lacking to me.

Dorby

Also had a 1080p older model. Speaker was good but the keyboard was too uncomfortable, so I returned and replaced it with an HP x360.

Not having a way to biometrically sign-in while in tablet mode was also a big deal-breaker considering the high price of this laptop.

stepap

Quote from: capnkimo on February 10, 2021, 07:48:30
had the 1080p version a month ago, its a very nice laptop. sent it back because the pen performance was lacking to me.
how so? what was wrong with the pen? did you also try another compatible AES pen?

jason hendry

i was in the last years considering the mica traditional 9i track pad version but on etering lenova web site all their yoga 9is became 999 uk pounds with 200 back after 14 days.  i couldnt resist.  i swallowed the bullet and went for the full 4k black leather glass trackpad and glass finger print scaner.  this is my first laptop so was expecting track pad issues and after countless reviews and repeated watches over 2 to 3 years it was clear many were haveing track pad issues and finger print issues.    i have to admit to being shocked as i had next to no issues.   the track pad just needs a little geting used to and actually workes very well barring my 2 times over passing th pad due to the light boarders in touch feeling.  but fngerprint, if has not failed. its fast and responsive.  im very happy.   i love this laptop.  its the touch screen i was after and the track pad is something i didnt think id want to use.  my time is about equal on both screen and track pad because its fun learning it and gestures and its prety dam good.   id personally tell people they wont be disapointed.  i wish the laptop had a hello camers but a finger print for me is better optio n due to haveing camera cover on all the time and due to opening in dark alot.

my only complain which isnt really a complaiint is a wish battery life in gameing  was better.  i played age of empires hd in 1080p and 70 percent brightness and got between 3-4 hoours max.  personally i felt it closer to three but i didnt time it acuratly.  i wanted another hour there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview