News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Edge 40 Pro: The affordable flagship has won us over

Started by Redaktion, May 06, 2023, 10:45:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More expensive, but still reasonable, is how you could describe the pricing of the Motorola Edge 40 Pro. The smartphone is fast in many areas, but there is one area where Motorola can still improve.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Edge-40-Pro-The-affordable-flagship-has-won-us-over.714732.0.html

Vert

Rick

R.C.

My other model Edge doesn't have an MP3 port to play audio on my 2010 Mopar Van. So I'm stuck paying for it !
Boy did I get stuck !

Scott

"Affordable" flagship and still just under $1,000? I've never paid $1,000 or more or in the neighborhood of 4-5 hundred close to it for a phone because I personally don't see the reason to. Not unless one comes out at any point that justifies it (and not an iphone either). I bought my current Motorola just over two years ago and as much as I do like Motorola phones this will most likely be my last. Two OS updates when other manufacturers like Samsung have double that or more makes $1,000 for a Motorola ludicrous

nabbas

After update your phone is death, typical motorola, I have 2 unit Moto Z, after update they all death, so dont buy Motorola 😁

Erno

I bought, Motorola Edge 30 ultra about 8 months ago. It was a flagship spec device at the time. It was promised frequent security updates and 3 os updates. It has received 2 security updates since, but it still has it's original Android 11 OS that it shipped with. And no news when it might get Android 12 if ever. Going to be last Motorola device for me. A flagship phone should have updates but Motorola Fails completely on that department.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview