News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S7 explodes during charge

Started by Redaktion, September 03, 2017, 20:31:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Korean user has reported the explosion of her one-year-old Galaxy S7, an event that left her with burnt hands and furniture.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-explodes-during-charge.246242.0.html

Griselda Ceballos

Hi there I also have a samsung galaxy 7 edge and it heats up like crazy there's times when I can't even carry my fhone or even touch it i had a case on it but while it was charging my fhone the case bubbled up i can't even carried in my pocket

Bubu

Strange.

I have a samsung s7 edge and i have never had any problems with overheating.

Mark Elf

This happens when idiots leave their phone charging for hours in a hot room. It isn't news.

Shawna

I have a s7 and it gets extremely hot. I've had to turn my phone off to get it to cool down.

DENISE

:-\ I have an S7 and all was terrific the 1st half of the year. Over the summer it would heat up while charging. I'm careful to not over charge and I use the charger that it came with; including auto charger. It has started to heat up on its own too hot to keep in my pocket. I live in the northeast and work in an airconditioned office. I've never left in a car and we don't have extremely hot weather. I'm angry that this company hasn't fixed the problem and just continues to charge exorbitant prices for everything and it appears to be random garbage.

JB

I know this post is dead. but I have a Galaxy S7 and I own a few different chargers so I can charge at work, in the car and at home. I decided I like the fast chargers better, so they are all fast chargers. One of the fast chargers continually got super hot on the charger and made the phone super hot too. I figured out that it was the charger itself that was bad and not the phone, because none of the other chargers are causing any heat problems. Buy a new OEM fast charger from Samsung or on ebay. If the new charger overheats, then exchange it or return it right away. The phone is fine. My guess is that any of these exploding phones on the charger are due to a charger breaking down inside itself. Just test the charger after about 3 minutes of charging. If it is super hot, then dont use it anymore and get a new one. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview