News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy S24 series predicted to return Samsung to glory days of Galaxy S10 as devices record highest-ever pre-order numbers

Started by Redaktion, January 28, 2024, 23:18:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S24 series has broken pre-order records in Korea by recording the most pre-launch unit sales in the history of the Samsung Galaxy S lineup. At this pace, the Galaxy S24 smartphones are poised to outperform the past four Galaxy S launches with annual sales predicted to cross 30 million units.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-S24-series-predicted-to-return-Samsung-to-glory-days-of-Galaxy-S10-as-devices-record-highest-ever-pre-order-numbers.797001.0.html

Milt Smith

I bought my first Sansung in 2013 a Note. I have owned every major S Series phone they have produced. This includes Z-Fold and Z-Flip. This S24 Ultra is the best phone Samsung has every produced so far. I have never been so happy owning a phone. It is worth all they ask for it.

Scott

Reading this on my S10. I still love it. Battery isn't the strongest anymore. The s24+ is the first that is making me consider an update.

Dingo-J

The opportunity you missed with this article is to answer the question why is it poised to reach all time highs for pre-orders.

My answer: finally a flat screen!   Waited so long for these stupid curved screens to finally go away. Heck yeah i will upgrade for nothing but the flat screen.

Anon88

Yeah, it is not surprising, as the Ultra is the only obe of the 3 versions with good SoC in all markets. Exynos is dial breaker for many people, me included. Many have also opted to wait or buy Iphone 15 Plus or Pro, as alternatives that would actually be good.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview