News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oppo Find X7 Ultra review - Best camera in an Android smartphone?

Started by Redaktion, April 10, 2024, 03:26:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3, Oppo has equipped the Find X7 Ultra with a top processor and also uses the best of the best in the rest of the hardware. But the clear highlight is the Hasselblad quad camera with its 1-inch Sony LYT-900 sensor, which gives the Oppo smartphone the potential to push top smartphones such as the Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max off the camera throne.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oppo-Find-X7-Ultra-review-Best-camera-in-an-Android-smartphone.824202.0.html

Don

How come the pwm measured at 91hz when the manufacturer announces it to be 2160 hz? How can it vary this much?
This article states it has flat amplitude progression that wouldn't cause a problem to most people but at the same time it states that it is very low. Can someone explain the logic here?

fro0st

I had this phone for one and a half month, and can say, that the PWM didnt bother me at all, tho i was sensitive to Iphone 14 Pro and Pixel 6 Pro.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview