News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi Watch 4 smartwatch review - Beautiful, but with software flaws

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2024, 08:41:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi Watch 4 is beautiful, has a bright, large AMOLED display and a great battery life. It is inexpensive and at the same time has a satellite connection and a brightness sensor, but unfortunately, it annoys with many software bugs. Our review clarifies where the light and shadows lie.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Watch-4-smartwatch-review-Beautiful-but-with-software-flaws.820600.0.html

Douglas

Very good informative review. I'd just like to say that I haven't experienced any of the negatives which you have stated, "so far during my week of usage and one large update". Greetings from Spain.

Syed Adlan

I believe your Redmi Watch 4 on your region has software issues. Whereas I'm from Asia; specifically Malaysia. I have no issues of the watch restarting for no apparent reason. Nor I have any other issues. Also, I can assure you, you can attach a 22mm straps, you need to purchase a strap specifically for Redmi Watch 4 where I had online shopping: Shoppe Malaysia.

Arthur

My wife has the Chinese version and it is a beautiful watch with no bugs. It is a shame you tested a faulty unit, and will put many people off.

Bill Riemers

I have had my watch now for five days, and I have yet to see any of the software bugs described.  Admittedly though I have not tried an emergency call.

However, I had to warranty replace my previous watch (a fitbit versa) twice to get a watch without random crashes and wrong tume displayed bugs.  So I expect some common component to smart watches have issues that some manufacturers do a better job filtering in quality control than others.

I would say you should warranty swap and retest.

Jon P.

I have had the Redmi Watch 4 for over a month and have had no restarts. I think it is actually fortunate for a reviewer to get one with issues incase this issue is common. I recommend reaching out to Xiaomi and looking into a warranty replacement and an explanation as to why you are having the restarts.

Joe computers

Doesn't restart and nothing wrong with the time. Singapore set. S$115. I have a YouTube unboxing

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview