News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel NUC 13 Extreme Raptor Canyon mini PC with Core i9-13900K and GeForce RTX 3080 Ti in review

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2022, 15:11:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel's NUC Extreme series has been updated to the latest 13th gen. Raptor Lake processors. Compared to its predecessor, a lot has changed in terms of the exterior design. In this review, we will evaluate the performance of the NUC 13 Extreme Kit with Intel's fastest CPU and a GeForce RTX 3080 Ti with many benchmarks and technical details.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-NUC-13-Extreme-Raptor-Canyon-mini-PC-with-Core-i9-13900K-and-GeForce-RTX-3080-Ti-in-review.674430.0.html

kek

Sorry Intel, but this broke the camel's back. This thing looks ridiculous and more like a wet dream of proprietary parts that someone like Dell would love to sell.

It's a NUC in name only. It looks terrible, it's expensive and has no advantages at all over other pcs on the same price bracket/size.

toto1234

$1550 just for a case, the CPU and a PSU ?? that's completely crazy and overpriced.

Just pick a nice ITX case and DIY the same build you will save a load of cash

MoKar

Hello, you can add a 92mm fan on the CPU heatsink, it has screwholes and next to it there is a CPU fan header.
Do you still have the unit and can you test with a 92mm fan added ?

MoKar

To reply on other replies.
Name me a even small or smaller build ITX with 10Gbit network and TB4 capabilities ?
I'm looking for a smallest PC with GPU 3 slot card option, Thunderbolt4 and 10Gbit network connection.
Haven't found one yet. Only this NUC.

Some Guy

Quote from: MoKar on December 16, 2022, 13:58:07To reply on other replies.
Name me a even small or smaller build ITX with 10Gbit network and TB4 capabilities ?
I'm looking for a smallest PC with GPU 3 slot card option, Thunderbolt4 and 10Gbit network connection.

Mac Mini M2 - $699 (with 10Gbit)

apple com/shop/buy-mac/mac-mini/apple-m2-chip-with-8-core-cpu-and-10-core-gpu-256gb

Apple M2 with 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
8GB unified memory
256GB SSD storage
10 Gigabit Ethernet
Two Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, two USB-A ports, headphone jack

YUKI93

I'm really surprised to see the NUC being connected to the UPERFECT X Pro lapdock. If there are people who still think lapdocks are only for smartphones, show them the photo from this article.

YUKI93

Quote from: Some Guy on January 22, 2023, 23:25:50
Quote from: MoKar on December 16, 2022, 13:58:07To reply on other replies.

Mac Mini M2 - $699 (with 10Gbit)

apple com/shop/buy-mac/mac-mini/apple-m2-chip-with-8-core-cpu-and-10-core-gpu-256gb

Apple M2 with 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
8GB unified memory
256GB SSD storage
10 Gigabit Ethernet
Two Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, two USB-A ports, headphone jack

Not sure if macOS is a wise choice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview