News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple begrudgingly allows app sideloading, third-party app stores — bemoans security risks in official announcement as tech giant bows to EU regulations

Started by Redaktion, January 26, 2024, 00:24:47

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

An adult capable person, notified of the risks, has the RIGHT to independently do with his property EVERYTHING he pleases.

Warranty obligations for the hardware parts are fulfilled in any case, until the manufacturer can prove in court through a forensic examination (under criminal liability of experts for perjury) that it was the actions of the owner of the device, who is still under the warranty period, that led to the appearance of defects in the hardware. Moreover, the inability to prove this automatically places the blame on the manufacturer. In those countries where Apple has refused official representation, everything is decided by litigation between the buyer and the seller, who is also given a presumption of guilt for shortcomings and the lack of legal representation in the country of the manufacturer.

DougR

Quote from: Neenyah on January 26, 2024, 17:53:48
  • about two days of battery life (much improved than what it was initially in October and November of 2023)
  • faster charging (30W vs 20W with the iPhone 15 Pro Max)
  • great screen (better than iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max)
  • better camera than with Apple (although very slightly, mainly in colour reproduction and better noise performance)
Do your own research, 1 is funny compared to ProMax, 2-4 is just shilling pixel and/or lack of knowledge about iPhones. So wrong on so many levels.

Cassia

Quote from: Wellwellwell on January 26, 2024, 20:23:55but its power consumption isn't lower than actually running the same game on x86 desktop.

Fair points, not gonna argue or disagree with those. However:
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=nFsy4mb3T1w (comment section)

"2-2.5hours" -@maxpayne69.

"Got about ~17 minutes in and my iPhone 15pro battery went from 97% to 76%. I used the Backbone & couldn't tell how hot iPhone got until I stopped my play session but it was very very hot." -@soiltek2015

"When I was playing RE Village, it got very hot and I lost most of my battery in an hour or so" -@Betancourtdm

It seems even the land of walled gardens isn't immune to the laws of physics. Unfortunate, as I was really hoping that the grass would be greener on the other side. I guess these issues just affect both platforms.

Neenyah

Quote from: DougR on January 27, 2024, 00:53:48
Quote from: Neenyah on January 26, 2024, 17:53:48
  • about two days of battery life (much improved than what it was initially in October and November of 2023)
  • faster charging (30W vs 20W with the iPhone 15 Pro Max)
  • great screen (better than iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max)
  • better camera than with Apple (although very slightly, mainly in colour reproduction and better noise performance)
Do your own research, 1 is funny compared to ProMax, 2-4 is just shilling pixel and/or lack of knowledge about iPhones. So wrong on so many levels.
I'm aware that you are fapping on Apple's logo and Tim Cook's picture(s), that's clear as it's clear that you have never used a Pixel 8/8 Pro. Is this also shilling for Android where, oh well, iPhone unsurprisingly sucks in yet another area against the Pixel?

S24 Ultra vs iPhone 15 Pro Max vs Pixel 8 Pro - Heavy Workload Test (Speed, Battery & Thermals) (@In Depth Tech Reviews, Jan 25, 2024)

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview