News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MySugarWatch needle-free continuous glucose monitor for type 2 diabetes on the cards as award-winning Nemaura posts encouraging financials

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2022, 01:17:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nemaura, the British company behind the BEAT technology platform for biomarker monitoring, has announced promising financial results. In addition, the firm has also recently won two innovation awards for its work with non-invasive biosensors. The results bode well for MySugarWatch, which aims to give type 2 diabetics an affordable needle-free continuous glucose monitor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MySugarWatch-needle-free-continuous-glucose-monitor-for-type-2-diabetes-on-the-cards-as-award-winning-Nemaura-posts-encouraging-financials.605046.0.html

alalatcnis

LOL it has been proven that the needle causes heart attacks in 5 countries and many side effects In 20. Stop this tech. it hurts humanity and the world we live in. Imagine having to use this. I am extremely angry at this person who created this tech.

Yoyoyo5678

Quote from: alalatcnis on March 01, 2022, 08:32:27
LOL it has been proven that the needle causes heart attacks in 5 countries and many side effects In 20. Stop this tech. it hurts humanity and the world we live in. Imagine having to use this. I am extremely angry at this person who created this tech.

I thought this tech is to replace the needle,   so is it good or not?

Geetha

Zia Mughal

It's a good revolutionary innovation of this era requirements. Needle technology was also a latest technology inovation of scientists in that era.  So we should not comment bad on it or its draw backs. There was a lack of features so this new technology is invented or in inovation process with new comfortable features.  Hope for the best!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview