News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 review: Good value office laptop with reasonable battery life

Started by Redaktion, November 11, 2022, 08:24:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Acer Aspire 5 has a Tiger Lake processor on board, hardly gets warm and produces only minimum noise. In addition, it offers a backlit keyboard, acceptable battery life as well as a two year guarantee. The whole package is available for just under 500 euros.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-5-A515-56-review-Good-value-office-laptop-with-reasonable-battery-life.667387.0.html

NikoB

Droooooowly

@NikoB In this world, there's someone for everyone... the same applies to laptops. Just because you don't like a laptop doesn't mean it's useless.

NikoB

Droooooowly, yes, the world is strange. With already 8 billion people on the planet, according to the UN, there will always be some part of the "eccentrics" who will even buy "square wheels"...

Samo

Quote from: NikoB on November 13, 2022, 18:31:18Droooooowly, yes, the world is strange. With already 8 billion people on the planet, according to the UN, there will always be some part of the "eccentrics" who will even buy "square wheels"...

Like useless eccentric computer nerds who gripe over everything and make our lives miserable! I HATE coputers and computer nerds! Our lives would be so much better without them.

NikoB

The sellers have a lot of negative feedback about this model when it breaks all of a sudden. Poor production quality and reliability in batches.The sellers have a lot of negative feedback about this model when it breaks all of a sudden. Poor production quality and reliability in batches.

NikoB

And people have been waiting from NB reviewers for almost a year to review the Acer Aspire 5 2022 with i7 1255U and i7 1260p, and a model with 1235U would also be nice.

For some reason, outdated models in the business segment and everyday ones are always evaluated here ...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview