News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ (Plus): 5G Tablet with Large OLED Display and 5 Years of Updates

Started by Redaktion, April 29, 2022, 21:45:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's latest alternative to Apple's iPad Pro 12.9 is the Galaxy Tab S8 Plus, a premium tablet with a brand-new Armor aluminum case, a very large Super AMOLED display, and a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC to lure in potential iPad customers. Will its high price be its downfall?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S8-Plus-5G-Tablet-with-Large-OLED-Display-and-5-Years-of-Updates.616411.0.html

cmvrgr

About the telephony feature, do you know if it supports VoLTE ? That is very important to be able to talk and browse the internet simultaneously as in places that H+ repurposed the band for 5G if it is not supporting VoLTE it will drop to 2G and that means no internet while talking.

Can you upload an image with the phone setting of the device ?

Thanks.

Alok

Yes it does support VoLTE as well as wifi calling. It even supports call recording naively. I am using its calling feature almost daily. But i feel the speakerphone volume should have been louder. I find it insufficient sometimes.

Nauris

If I read this correctly, PWM is always used on this display making it worse than S7 plus. I think this is terrible for a premium tablet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview