News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AYANEO Retro Mini PC AM01 and AM02 showcased as new retro-inspired mini-PCs

Started by Redaktion, November 12, 2023, 00:26:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AYANEO has revealed the AM01 and AM02, its first mini-PCs. Based on retro-inspired designs, the AM01 and AM02 have compact housings, although only the AM01 is launching anytime soon.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AYANEO-Retro-Mini-PC-AM01-and-AM02-showcased-as-new-retro-inspired-mini-PCs.767044.0.html

JohnIL

I've owned a couple mini PC's and was not impressed with either. Not to mention Amazon has a boatload of Mini PC's of all configuration's of hardware. Lower end ones seem more logical while higher performance seem to have trouble staying cool. I guess if your into throwback retro technology this probably works as well as any of the rest of the many Mini PC models.

Bizarro_NikoB

Quote from: JohnIL on November 12, 2023, 19:23:56I've owned a couple mini PC's and was not impressed with either. Not to mention Amazon has a boatload of Mini PC's of all configuration's of hardware. Lower end ones seem more logical while higher performance seem to have trouble staying cool. I guess if your into throwback retro technology this probably works as well as any of the rest of the many Mini PC models.

Interesting take and appreciate the insight. I love the idea of a slim small mini pc's have always been concerned about temps as well as the quality of the mini PCs I see on Amazon. They all look low-end or fraudulent (spyware, repurposed android tv units, etc.)

ArsLoginName

I would think that Apple & Nintendo's lawyers would be all over them for copyright infringement as those color schemes and emblems are completely tied to their brands from that age.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview