News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

UserBenchmark goes to war with AMD as Ryzen 5 7600X takes down Intel Core i9-13900 in single-core speed comparison

Started by Redaktion, July 30, 2022, 21:51:13

Previous topic - Next topic

NookNook

I don't think they particularly want to favor Intel its just that they hate AMD. They lose their s*** the same way when comparing Nvidia and AMD.

Atent123

UserBenchmark has a history of really biased behaviour. My favourite was the inlcusion of a score for Latency between core 0 and 1 and DRAM Latency to core 0.
These were the only memory metrics tanken into account and where weight so heavily in their overall comparisson that an I3 scored higher than the AMD flagships. This system obviously changed when Alder Lake had all P cores directly connected to the DRAM Controller (and thus a worse core 0 DRAM Latency compared to the predecessors).

In generell the high fluctuation of how individuell results are weight into the overall score and often weird composition of the overall score make UserBenchmark very weird.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview